Friday, June 19, 2015

DROOLING SWISS ROLL WITH BACCO'S PISTACCHIO CREAM

BACCO http://www.baccosrl.com/ is a Sicilian company specialized in pistachio products. The company is located in Bronte. Many of you might know that Bronte's pistachios are the best in the world:) BACCO is run by a team of young men and women who strongly believe in their company and their products. Here in fact are some of their products

Beat three eggs with 140 g of sugar


Add 140 g of flour



Whip up 1/4 of whipping cream


When the Swiss Roll is ready, place it upside down on a kitchen towel previously sprinkled with sugar


Gently peel off the baking paper


Roll it up



Keep it rolled until it cools completely



Look at this creamy and drooling pistachio cream!


Mix the pistachio cream with the whipped cream




Spread it on the Swiss Roll





Sprinkle the Pistachio flour on the Swiss roll.  Look how it's drooling:)


10 comments:

  1. Both me and the swiss roll are drooling! I can almost taste how divine this is! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unique and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francesca, Looks great! I don't think that I've ever had pistachio cream in baked goods but I sure do like pistachios...so I'm sure I'd like the cream. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kiddo, I' drooling over here.....yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really interesting post...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma che delizia questo dolce! Ho assaggiato la crema di pistacchio in Sicilia e me la sono portata a casa, peccato che sia finita in un lampo! Bacio a presto

    ReplyDelete