Saturday, October 22, 2016

OSTELLINO - a small paradise in Sicily

The Ostellino is a small but comfortable B&B at the foot of Mount Erice, in Trapani on the North-Western coast of Sicily. Here you can enjoy the beautiful countryside and the  Mediterranean coast. The Ostellino is strategically located, it is  near the airport, the port and train station so it is very convenient to reach. It is run by Chika and Andrea.

In 2013 I published a post on the Ostellino. You can find it here. Later in 2014 I had a photoshoot with my vintage clothes at the Ostellino. 

Here are some pictures of this little paradise in the Sicilian countryside








5 comments:

  1. Francesca, The Ostellino looks like a lovely little place. Love the views too! My wife would just love this setting. Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si que es cierto que tiene que ser un bello lugar, me encantaría poder visitarlo, unas fotos preciosas e idílicas, iré a ver los post que ya tenías publicados, me gustará ver y conocer más Ostellino, besos
    If it is true that it has to be a beautiful place, I would love to visit, beautiful and idyllic photos, go see the post that already had published, I like to see and learn more Ostellino, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paradise is the right word :)
    Have a good Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sparse, I like it! The beautiful surroundings are decorative enough, so that the eyes and the mind can rest when inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete